Arctic Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Festy

So its 2 in the morning and its about -12 degrees outside. I needed to go to the store for some smokes, so went outside and jumped in good ol slokart. Got in and turned it over, set the choke.... and vroom! first turn Fired right up no sputter no stalling nothing. Made me love my car even more, and the motor is bone stock. Good ol' working feedback carb, it made me so happy that i wanted to share it with you guys.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

-12°F, no way I will stay in NC
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

It's 9 here in WV, and the Escape didn't like it one bit coming home from work this morning.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

13ish here this morning in south central pa and the bp fired up and was happy as a lark
        Last edited by bobbyspider; 01-22-2013, 08:28 AM.
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

7 Degrees this morning here. I left the lights on last night apparently, and the Festy was dead. Took about 3 seconds of a jump from my wife's car, and it fired right up. Test re-start at work with no problems.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
            13ish here this morning in south central pa and the bp fired up and was happy as a lark
            That is good to knownthego:
            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
            X