Clear All

• Call Advanceddynamix!!

I hope you like this....

POST #128!!!

HAWT
    Fast....Women are fast
    Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

So now the question is. Yellow wheels you were sporting, or the white wheels in the vid? banana time
    Fast....Women are fast
    Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Definately
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

White O.Z. 15x6s from my vids are 4x114.3 and no longer fit tweak (I currently have them on my blue 89), but I have some silver 15x7" enkei RP02s with more dish than my yellow RP01s. Or there is the white 13x7 team dynamics wheels with Hoosier slicks. Maybe he'll want to shoot it with a little of everything. I can also dump the car and kick in some negative camber for the stance that those Nissan guys seem to love.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

NO! no dumpage or any of that mularky lol. make them cater to YOU, not the other way around. A good in between ride height should suffice.

post pics of the wheel choices here and lets make a poll? but in the end its what you decide looks best. I hope this pans out, It will be awesome!!
          Fast....Women are fast
          Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

I love camber!
            Ford Fester

Comment

Tongue in cheek: Leave the handbrake on so you can do smoke shows and donuts that wow the crowds and that don't endanger you or the car by actually having to drive fast, nor well. All the rage these days. Only, Tweak has no cosmetic add-ons, stickers or decals pasted all over it and looks just like a stock Festiva!
              A true and proper "Sleeper" or "Q ship".
              Yahoo!

Comment

Right now though, Tweak gives a mean smoke show when I give her more than half throttle. I suspect that I've shattered some rings or cracked a piston (as the B6t is known for these malfunctions). She's still fast though, lol. Proper Engine build soon, with all the fancy forged bits and special coatings. As for dumped and tucked, I enjoy the look enough to roll out slammed and stanced once and awhile. It only takes a half hour and I have the setting memorized so, why not? Nice thing is that with a lightweight FWD car like a Festiva, it's not even hard on tires so long as the toe is set at 0. I drove 6000 miles across country and back with -2.5 degrees camber on all 4 corners and it didn't cause any abnormal tire wear, and it drives like a dream, hardly any steering wheel effort (Arty can vouch for the setup being effortless). Truth is that it's still a good ride when it's low and "cambered out" and it gets people to notice the little car that otherwise would slip through the car scene cracks. We have a pretty tough scene here in Phoenix, every saturday night you can see some of the wildest rides on earth at our local hangouts. It's not uncommon to see a crowd around Tweak, talking about how they had a Festiva as a first car or delivered Pizzas in it or how they saw a video of one of these run a 12 sec quarter on youtube. I enjoy bringing a car that gets people excited about Festivas. Maybe it'll keep a few out of the crusher.

K, off the soap box. Here are the three wheel choices, if I were to get a little magazine spot. Which would you guys like to see. I can't decide, I love 'em all.
                15x7" Enkei RP01 (Mazda Motorsport edition). These are my daily driver wheels. Classy, not too flashy, but they get the point across.
                Neon Yellow 15x7" Enkei RP02. Nothing subtle here. I can't drive the car with these on it without getting into conversations everywhere. It gets noticed.
                13x7" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 shod with Hoosier R35A slicks. Pretty self explanatory.
                What do you guys/gals like best?
                Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-23-2013, 01:20 AM.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I like the silver ones in the first photo.
                  Jerry
                  Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                  90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                  92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                  93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Team Dynamics hands down. The others are not even close.

Comment

The magazine has to get the yellow wheels...they just stand out so well and match the valve cover!
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts
                      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

yellow %100

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I dont know if its my phone or what, but my posts keep dissapearing.
                          Anyways.
                          I thought I would like the yellow wheels 100% but, I think the first pic is where its at!
                          Fast....Women are fast
                          Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Meh, I don't think the silver ones are even in the running. It's definitely yellow...though the white on white looks pretty slick too.
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts
                            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

td all the way! come to atlanta april 28th 4,000.00 imports to check out!!!
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                              X