birthday blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birthday blues

On my way to work today and the festy gave me my bday gift. Just stopped on the ramp by my house. Still having a fuel prob. Rent is got to be paid this week. So I am going to have to drive the burben to work till we git some money.

That'll attack your wallet... Going from a Festiva to a Suburban. Hope you get it figured out soon! Good thing that fuel system stuff is usually pretty easy to do.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
    1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
    1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
    1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

I got a ebay fuel pump for $22 shipped.

Comment

Well, sorry to hear about the woes.

Happy Birthday!
        -Zack
        Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Thanks. I just changed the pump and filter. I think it could be a relay. There is a tic under the dash that started before I changed the pump out.

Comment

The main relay,the fuel pump relay and the links all sit between the pump and the battery. The air flow box turns it all on, BUT hey, Happy Birthday, hope you had fun anyway. Big chevy's are fun to drive , I like to save mine for special occasions too.
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

So the burben has stopped working. No start. Lot of cranking. No starting.

Comment

Don't buy any lottery tickets for the next month and a half.

Comment

Kick the gas tank while someone tries to start it. Is it cold enough water could have frozen in the gas lines?
                  -Zack
                  Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Dump the fuel into a glass from the fuel filter and check it out.Turn the key on briefly to see if fuel comes out. If the pump is working put the filter back in and pour the gas into the intake and see if it fires. Assuming not a diesel and is injected.
                    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
                    X