shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shout out

to arty (festyboy) for his always willingness to help out with tech questions on any subject regarding festivas & others. thanks for answering my suspension questions!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

common guys, I'm no different than any other active member here, i don't deserve any special accolades, though I do appreciate the "thank you".

the whole point of being a member of this awesome site is to share an appreciation for the cars we love and freely share any accurate knowledge that can benefit any of the members, reguearless of it's subject matter.

I just do what i can, when i can.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      common guys, I'm no different than any other active member here, i don't deserve any special accolades, though I do appreciate the "thank you".

the whole point of being a member of this awesome site is to share an appreciation for the cars we love and freely share any accurate knowledge that can benefit any of the members, reguearless of it's subject matter.

I just do what i can, when i can.
      Well said Arty- I too appreciate your input.
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

i give a shout out to arty as well for helping me out so much its even in my signature. i ask him for help and he will show up tools in hand ready to roll. he actually was just at my house last night diagnosing someone elses festy in my garage. so cheers to arty
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

way to go Arty hats off ! ff.com has best members
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

My old AMC Eagle forum had a section called Good Vibrations where members would just give shout outs to other members for helping out! Was kind of cool to see so many threads about people helping other people out.
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I like how Arty gets really excited when some poor nube is ready to give up, YELLING letters and all LOL...and thank-you for all the help for me as well.
              Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

lets hook him up with some rep points :wav:
                -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
                X