Custom "Make" badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom "Make" badge

So after I received my metal Festiva badge, I got an idea.

Why give credit to a company for a car not supported and personally modded by you?!?!

I would like to propose making a metal badge designed by the people who do most of the work. Post a sketch of your logo here and we can vote on it. CapritypeR will get a production quote for the winning design and we will offer it just like the Festiva badge.

This time it is personal!
    HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
    "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

I like this idea
    -Josh R

Comment

I don't like this idea. I love the Festiva logo. Just my $.02 I've considered getting it tattoo'd!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
      1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
      1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
      1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

I like this idea, however I'm not sure if a single logo will appeal to enough people to make this cost effective. I would deffinatly be interested if we do get a design though, and if something crosses my mind though I'll be sure to share it!
        91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
        Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
        Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Comment

Re: Custom "Make" badge

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
          I don't like this idea. I love the Festiva logo. Just my $.02 I've considered getting it tattoo'd!
          Not instead of Festiva logo.

Instead of Ford
          HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
          "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

Years back a colleague of mine removed all the Plymouth ID off his Omni and pasted a BMW badge on the back. I know for a fact that he escaped at least one parking ticket by pointing out to the judge that he owned a Plymouth and not a BMW as was described on the ticket along with the license number.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
              Years back a colleague of mine removed all the Plymouth ID off his Omni and pasted a BMW badge on the back. I know for a fact that he escaped at least one parking ticket by pointing out to the judge that he owned a Plymouth and not a BMW as was described on the ticket along with the license number.
              Sleazy as hell. I like it.

Comment

Actually i was looking around for ideas and i saw this but use the festiva outline and then do just the "Eco" or "EcoCar" in either the Kia or Ford lettering. Id like to suggest making the outline silver like on the ford logo, and then have a colored (blue?) ring/oval that has another color (Red?) filing it and then text in it in silver. I dont really have any graphics programs on my computer to show what im thinking besides "paint" and i dont think it will do it my idea any justice.

Comment

Very nice idea since many people dont know the true make and model of our cars....

Comment

this could work so well with everyone calling our cars fiestas I might have to challenge an old ticket or two!
                    93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                    RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                    RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

I like where your going with this RJ!
                      -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                        I like where your going with this RJ!
                        i cant wait to see it on a parking ticket or any violation for that matter , easy win in court!!
                        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by Powerstiva View Post
                          Actually i was looking around for ideas and i saw this [ATTACH=CONFIG]11440[/ATTACH] but use the festiva outline and then do just the "Eco" or "EcoCar" in either the Kia or Ford lettering. Id like to suggest making the outline silver like on the ford logo, and then have a colored (blue?) ring/oval that has another color (Red?) filing it and then text in it in silver. I dont really have any graphics programs on my computer to show what im thinking besides "paint" and i dont think it will do it my idea any justice.
                          The school I work for participates in that EcoCAR challenge!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Re: Custom "Make" badge

I like the idea of keeping hints from kia/ford!
                            "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
                              You would be my hero if you got a festiva tattoo!
                              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X