Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW ADDITION TO MY FESTIVA FLEET, PAPA SMURF! (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ADDITION TO MY FESTIVA FLEET, PAPA SMURF! (PIC HEAVY)

I have been trying to work a deal on this ’90 L-Plus for about a month now. First he wanted to trade this car for my 5 speed, but we could never work out a deal. Then he called me back and said if I would put a clutch in his aspire and give him 900usd I could take the car and the extra parts (2 motors and an auto tranny). So, my Dad and I packed up the truck and took off to Honea Path, SC to make the deal. Now time for the pics

This is the guys Aspire that i put the clutch in

Everyone meet PAPA SMURF, 113K Auto

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

NEW ADDITION TO MY FESTIVA FLEET, PAPA SMURF! (PIC HEAVY)

Looks like a pretty solid car!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Completly rust free, but he had hit a deer a while back hence the white hood and black grill, other than that no real damage.
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

Auto with a tach?! C'mon.. haha. Good snag!
        -Zack
        Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

awesome!!! tach clusters are uber rare now , great grab
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

It doesn't make sense to me why they put a tach in an auto, btw

Comment

So you can see 80MPH is 4.5k RPM.

I see it every morning. Makes me sad. Darn '90 L-Pluses with tach!

~Joe
              White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
              White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
              1988 LX 5-speed
              ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Nice!
                88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
                92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
                91 - Shell with title
                92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

I'm jelly that thing is clean
                  -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                    I'm jelly that thing is clean
                    Thanks! only if it had a b6 with that super awesome head of yours on it!

Comment

The guy also said in the next couple of months he was selling his aspire, so i told him to call me when he is ready :highly_amused:

Comment

Super Jealous of you you "Southern Members" Nice score !
                        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Nice!. I was the original owner of a 1990 Festiva L Surf Blue.

Eric

Comment

Did you live in Gastonia?

Comment

Me? No - Monroe, MI then Sandusky, OH.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                              X