Here are the pictures!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are the pictures!!!!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like hilariouslee.

600$ and put 800$ into it

New brake lines, bearings, rotors, pads, e brake, exhaust leak fixed, rust taken off the door, bedliner paint job and some new metal on the frame.

New problems

Rear wiper fluid stopped working and a couple more rust spots needing patched.

looks great! ..... now swap it! no seriously thats a clean car and looks to not have the typical festiva dents
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Looking good!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
        looks great! ..... now swap it! no seriously thats a clean car and looks to not have the typical festiva dents
        Yeah just a few small rust spots but the paint is decent I should add another clear coat

Comment

Looks good!!
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Damkid do you by chance know how to patch rust holes? I'm afraid it won't safety without 2 more patches. Or do you know a lax place to go for a safety?

Comment

Lol lets just say my KL Festiva, when I originally got it safetied, the tires didn't come off the car, two years ago I needed to re-safety it for my new insurance company, it didn't even go on the hoist

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                Lol lets just say my KL Festiva, when I originally got it safetied, the tires didn't come off the car, two years ago I needed to re-safety it for my new insurance company, it didn't even go on the hoist
                Woahhh I'm listening......

Comment

Lol I went to highschool with the mechanic

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Do you think I could set up an appointment with him through you? It would help a lot and give me time to do my own repairs without the temp sticker that only lasts 10 days.

Comment

The car is safe its just dumb little things that some people might not pass. Like windows not going down smoothly, shakes mirrors and a couple of rust holes that don't go into the cabin.

Comment

When you say the windows don't go down smoothly, do you mean the gear drive in the crank handle or the rubbers are sticking? Where are the rust holes located exactly?

Comment

Re: Here are the pictures!!!!

Try hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL. I usually try that first if I'm having trouble with Windows. :evil4:
                          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

My windows suck too. They like to fall forward. I have to hold grab them and push the back as I'm rolling them up...unless it's warm out...then they seem to go up fine.
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts
                            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Mine were a ***** to roll down so I shot seafoam deep creep into the crank and even between the window and the window seal. They still fall a little forward tho...
                              Last edited by Damkid; 02-12-2013, 09:42 PM.
                              1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                              2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

Working...
                              X