aspire or festy? i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire or festy? i need help

im going top get one of these great cars witch 1 should i get?
    i want 1

Festiva of course, god....

Its really up to you, if you just want something REALLY unique, that you can mod easily, and like the boxy look a festiva is the way to go. We all love them here.

We don't diss on aspires, I own one of those too, but they are alot newer in the way they look, and they are easier to find. Festiva gets about 40mpg(5 spd) and assfire gets about 35.

If you get one though, try for a manual, because the automatics, unless you put a much bigger engine in them, are pretty slow.

Peace out.
    Logan

Comment

thanx ,
      but i like the look of the aspy but witch one is faster?
      i want 1

Comment

plz tell ur opinion i would really appreciate it
        i want 1

Comment

Stock, the Festiva would be faster it is lighter.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

if you like the egg shape, get an aspire. aspires have airbags, maybe to some have a more modern look. but i prefer the festiva's myself.
            "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

same here. festys ROCK!!!!!!!
              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Go for the Festiva. They have the '80s boxy hatchback look which I love.
                White '89L auto - Sold!
                Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

festys are easier to modify

more things available

Comment

HE HE HE My $.02

I'll bet at least someone on here, had to know that I had to make comment on this topic. Hmmmm.... 6 months ago I would of said Festiva all day long. (I prefer carburated 4-speeds ) And if you are going for speed and pure old school coolness that's the way to go. If you are going for comfort, or safety, ride quality, I'd say Aspire. Every time I'd get my Festiva's over 100, you could look up at the top of the door frame and see sky. The aspire is just a more comfortable, and solid . It has door panels, it has A/C. So my conclusion.....I DON'T KNOW....THEY ARE BOTH GREAT....I'D DRIVE BOTH BEFORE I MADE A CHOICE! (also...I don't know who got those numbers on the aspire for gas mileage but here www.fueleconomy.gov says festiva 43, aspire 39)

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                    1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                    1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                    1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                    1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                    1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                    1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

It really depends on what you want to do with it..

But of course I say FESTIVA!!!

Mostly the Festiva preference is because of the little shoebox (I said SHOEbox) look. You can make them pretty fast without a lot of money. And there's no surprise quite like a 130hp Festiva. BTW, the Aspire isn't way up there on the comfort scale either. But it has the typical Taurus Ford front look to it.. It doesn't stand out in a crowd of Fords like the Festiva does unless it looks like Mick's or Brandon's.. Both of those have Aussie parts that are damn near impossible to get here in the states. But again it depends on what you are going to do with it..

Comment

Working...
                      X