Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED ANOTHER FESTIVA GOING THREW WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED ANOTHER FESTIVA GOING THREW WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!

:cam::cam: I dont know how im doing it i feel like im going crazy not having my festiva anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
    89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

What happened to yours?
    HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
    "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

sold em work on and worked on till i sold it thought i wanted something else but i was WRONG!!!!!!!
      89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

That's no good, I hope you find another one soon!
        HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
        "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

Not to be that guy, but *through.

I hope you can find a (not even close to) new one for yourself.
          '97 Aspire

Comment

Good luck on your search for another Festiva. I understand your withdrawals. My alternator went out last week and I don't buy part store rebuilt electrical parts unless I have to. I took it to a local rebuilder. Alternator went out on Wednesday and I dropped off the alternator on late Thursday afternoon at the shop and picked it up on Monday. I drove my big Eagle to work 60 miles round trip and had to work Saturday and Sunday also. I really missed my Festiva those 5 days since the Eagle gets 15-16 MPG. I got back in the Festiva Monday night after installing the alternator and it felt like I've been driving that car for a million years. In the almost 30 years I've been driving, I've owned a lot of cars and as crazy as it sounds, the Festiva is the only car that has felt like the engineers came to my house and measured me to build the car. Here's a pic of the Eagle for reference.
            Rick
            1993 Ford Festiva
            1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
            1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
            2000 Ford E350

Comment

good luck trying to find one, there have been alot poping up lately
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
              X