sad face....ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad face....ish

im so sad , im about to start my build thread and was like "oh , i have a 323 now, not a festy..... well sketchman got something new to play with and so did i , ill be here and there on the forums, but i guess till the next festy falls into my lap its off to clubprotege
    Check out my HID Conversion in progress!

Booooo!!!!! stay here!!!! we'll all support your mods, and when you get tired of it, we'll strip it of all it's goodies like vultures.... muahahaaha
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

sad face....ish

Why do people think that just because they're not working on festiva that they're not welcome here or that they can't post their builds.....

Good luck

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

haha in that case...ill start my build thread

Comment

Woohoo!
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Yeah leaving would make no sense. Your new car is still very similar to the cars we talk about here, and we have a knowledge base that is very useful on top of what's available on CP. For instance, I've seen threads asking if something similar to the motor I built was possible (BP/B8ME hybrid with the later Miata high compression pistons, FYI) that died with the only replies being "probably not and even if it was that would be lame"
            Think about it like real life. My Camaro buddies and I still hang out even though I got rid of that car and bought my Festiva like 3 years ago.
            Hell, if I traded my festy for a Delorean, a Mercedes or an IHC D-truck I'd still post it here.

Comment

sad face....ish

Not just that but you will be back.....
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

ill always have festiva love always shopping for another one

Comment

Working...
                X