met member by accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met member by accident

I was out at my friends junkyard scounging for parts for my aspire and found one and there was this guy standing at an aspire and i got to talking to him about aspires and i was promoting our forum here and he said he was a;ready a member here and it turned out to be tominmo and he was waiting for another member here and i was in surprise to meet him accidently like that. the last two members i have met in person was accidently by just talking about our site here.

met member by accident

Must be nice lol I never accidently meet members

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I have never met any members by accident. Perhaps someday when it's not -14C outside. At least I got a chance to wear my Black Sea Fleet coat with my ushanka today.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 02-17-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

met member by accident

^x2
        ;
        www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
        rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
        '92 Festiva L M/T
        '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Cool! That's never happened to me either.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Miami man, you should got to one of our MO meets. We plan on having one in April in Kansas City and another one some time in Hermann. Hope you can make it!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

met member by accident

I walked up on Eurotiva 1 day scrounging around the yard in Orlando. This was only like a yr ago so of course we already met but we weren't planning on going to the yard and didn't tell each other we were going. I was heading back to the ford section sure enough Greg is already tearing parts off. I'm like what's the deal!?
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

^ :lol:
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X