Hartley H1 V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartley H1 V8

well a hyabussa powered festiva has finally been created and my hat is off to whoever fabricated such a downright amazing machine. I however would love to see this monster put into a festiva. Its Hartleys H1 V8. They managed to fabricate two GSXR motors into one sadistic V8. Its the same basic idea but twice the performance pushing out 400HP.

This is the spec page for its abilities:
    New 2.8 liter flat plane V8 sets new standards for compactness and power.

As much as I love this engine, even I wouldn't spend 35k and up on just the engine to put in a Festiva. ( even though it would be totally badass)

Comment

I have to agree with you on that part Gergorian. This motor is crazy expensive. for 35K I could finish my festiva and finish rebuilding the project truck I have and probably have gas money left over. In the long run its mostly just a dream of mine to see this motor used in a festiva or any car for that matter.

Comment

35K drool
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
        X