Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im headed to Orlando Florida on the 14th and heading back the 22nd. Willing to relay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im headed to Orlando Florida on the 14th and heading back the 22nd. Willing to relay

A vehicle back to Oklahoma, not parts, a running, driving vehicle I don't have to work on to get back. We're going down for Spring Break because my daughter's high school band is going down and I'm trying to keep from renting a vehicle. We're going down with 4 people and coming back with 6 and if I can relay something, I can take my Sport Trac. But I'd HAVE to DRIVE it back to Oklahoma.

So you all out west complaining about something being too far away, here's your chance to get it closer. Maybe even buy a Busa powered Festy (gosh I hope not!!).
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

^ a beautifly tuned busa motor screaming in your ear half way cross country would be amazing... but prob leave you with hearing problems amazing none the less
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

looking for a good 5 spd trans to memphis. anyone got one for sale along the way?

Comment

I don't think I'm going to have room for a trans, I'm not looking to haul parts. Besides, if I head out the Memphis way, it'll be 1am - 2am hitting town.
        1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
        1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
        1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
        1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
        2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
        2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
        2005 Accord - wife's DD
        2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
        2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

long shot but worth a try. if you have any troubles keep me in mine.

Comment

Working...
          X