Gunna be a dad today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunna be a dad today!

She's doing amazing! First kid for us....and we have no idea what were in for! She's 7cm right now and doing amazing!
    Ford Fester

freakin SWEET!!!!
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

If it's a boy, call him Conan. If it's a girl, call her Xena.
      Congratulations.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 03-04-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I hope you enjoyed being able to sleep all night and sleeping in on weekends :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the delivery and look forward to hearing of mom and baby doing well!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

DO NOT WATCH THE ACTUAL BIRTH!!!!

Trust me on this.....
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

^^lol. definitely not for someone with a weak stomach. Been there, done that. Than I wanted to cut the cord, and the scissors she gave me were like safety scissors. But it was by far the best thing I have ever done. Nothing better than a little one wrenching right alongside of you, until he (or she) takes your tools and hides them, lol. Congrats man! best of luck!
            1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

WELL? UPDATE?
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

SHE HAD THE BABY!!! And it looks like me!!! Max...I can explain...
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

congrats man! my little boy just turned one a few weeks ago! its a great feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                    SHE HAD THE BABY!!! And it looks like me!!! Max...I can explain...
                    Really? I never would have guessed your 14" tall, hairless and naked with no teeth!
                    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Gunna be a dad today!

Congrats max.
                      ;
                      www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                      '92 Festiva L M/T
                      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Congrats!
                        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Congrats. Glad Mom and baby are doing well.
                          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                          - Unknown
                          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

image.jpg
                            Born 7:17pm 6lbs 14oz
                            Everyone's awesome

I watched everything and cut the cord. Birth process wasn't disgusting at all. Of course I've birthed calves before so its second nature.
                            Ford Fester

Comment

I'm very jealous. Your son already has more hair on his head than I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X