Administrators, HELP again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrators, HELP again

i am getting close to my limit on pm's but can't seem to get them to delete. if i don't delete them within a day or 2 of receiving them, they won't delete. i tried moving a batch into another file but they still appear in the pm list. problem on my end?

How are you going about deleting them? I usually just check mark the ones I want gone. Then at the bottom where it says Selected Messages..click it..then check mark Delete..and click Proceed at the bottom of that drop down.
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

i know, shouldn't be much to it. i bring up the message, check delete, and click "delete message" then i will get the page that tells me the message has been deleted but NOPE, it's still there. this happens more often than not and no matter how many times i try to delete a particular message, it won't.

Comment

Try it the way I mentioned in my previous post. From the Inbox page you can delete multiple messages at once by clicking the check box to the far right of the message and the going down to the selected messages thing at the bottom of the page...click it and then check delete messages...and the click proceed.
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
        X