Dreaming Festivas.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaming Festivas.....

How many of you have dreams with Festivas?

Last night I had a dream: I was on some movie set and they had a 4 door kia pride, and I was like HOLY CRAP. So I pulled the key out of the A/C switch (in my dream you had to use the car key to turn on your A/C...... weird) and I was driving it around. Then I drove it into the movie guys garage and asked to buy it. He said hmmmm it will be about $50,000 to buy it!

I was pissed! He was saying well the ":LKak;adkKD Car" (can't remember what kind of car he said) is worth that much. I said well it's not a "a;lkjdf;KL".
    Then I said what kind of engine! What kind of engine does it have!?!? He was like it depends on which model. I said NO it doesn't!

Then I punched him and woke up.

Anybody else have dreams with Festivas!?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Many, many festiva dreams over the years. Literally dozens.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hahaha sheesh Paul!

Well here is a place for you to document your various Festiva dreams! Those are some crazy dreams!

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Why a 4 door Pride? Itīs heavier. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                Hahaha sheesh Paul!

Well here is a place for you to document your various Festiva dreams! Those are some crazy dreams!
                Lol! I know! It was fun reading back. I didn't find them all. I had one where a festiva slipped off of an icy ledge into a frozen creek. It was going under but I was able to get in the icy water and lift it back out.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  Lol! I know! It was fun reading back. I didn't find them all. I had one where a festiva slipped off of an icy ledge into a frozen creek. It was going under but I was able to get in the icy water and lift it back out.
                  I had almost the exact dream! I was in a festiva but it was a convertible and I went into a creek, fortunately the festy floated and I was able to get out and pull it back to land!

Originally posted by Uhuzit View Post
                  Why a 4 door Pride? Itīs heavier. LOL.
                  I'll have the 2 door for speed and the 4 door for daily driving. I would love a 4 door!

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Donīt know the precise shipping costs for a complete car from germany to US. But we have a lot of 4 door and wagons here, second hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X