Festiva siteings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshtiva
    Hey YpsiBob: are you from Ypsilanti, MI ?
    yes sir.
    AIM= bobbo216

Comment

I worked for Zantop Airlines at the Willow Run Airport for 22 yrs. I was based in Kansas City, MO. though. Been to Ypsi many times!
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
        I worked for Zantop Airlines at the Willow Run Airport for 22 yrs.
        wow, i worked for chrysler at metro airport for about a year and willow run airport for about 6 months , we had storage/distribution lots for new cars and trucks ther.
        AIM= bobbo216

Comment

ok, so how do I go about stalking a festy and its owner without *actually* stalking them? There is a festy (one of two running ones in my town besides my two) and it is a pretty little blue car with rear wiper, alloys, etc.. The girl that drives it isn't too bad looking either . I've seen her a couple of times at the taco bell drive through, so apparently we share at least two common interests (ie, festivas and taco bell :lol. I think she works at a gas station in town, cause I've seen here car parked there a lot. Should I just go there and buy gas in my festiva, then ask who drives the other festiva when I go in to pay?... I really really want to meet this girl, but I don't want to scare her off, ya know?
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

There aren't many around where I live. I've seen 3 so far not including mine when I got it. My friend and I were driving around with his uncle. I had just told both of them that I want a festiva. We saw one that evening and my friend and I both pointed and said festiva! The uncle said 'damn you act like you just saw a ferrari!' Uber classic.
            Do Vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Comment

yeah thats what id do joseph, good luck :lol:
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
              X