What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

I am nearly 15 and I have been a die hard festiva fan for almost 1 year. I have been looking for one for sale but most have been rotted out up here in Ontario. I finally spotted what i like to call a "non rotted" one. It is at a local midas brake shop and the guy it asking $2400 canadian! I think the price is a tad bit high. It has new tires brakes and exhaust. It is a 5 speed and was owned by a 74 year old man! It has only 140000 kms. No rust. I am not sure what to offer. Any repliys would be great!
    1993 GL Sport

What year is it ?
    What options does it have ?
    What model is it ?
    What color is it ?
    $2,400.00 is a bit high , If you search here you can get a idea what they go for .
    Most go for at least $1,000.00
    You may find some for 600 to 1,500
    Look up KBB.com and get a print out and use that as a guide line , It may help him come down to reality.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

It is a 1992. I don't think it has many options, I know it has a cassette player though, it also has fancy graphics on the side that say festiva that I believe are factory. It is a basic L model. It is also red.

Thanks
      1993 GL Sport

Comment

so thats $2152 US. that seems high but if not many non rusty models around, maybe its that why. thats pretty low mileage, 140,000km/87,000 miles also. any idea how long he has been trying to sell it. kinda gotta watch the dealer types. do some research and take your time. you might find a bargain and id bet he wont sell that car all that quickly at that price.

though i remember the anticipation of a first car, pretty exciting, hard to remain patient isnt it. :roll: oh to be young again :lol:
        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

The guy has been trying to sell it for over 1 month now. What I may do is give him my phone # and tell him if he will take $1400 call me back.
          1993 GL Sport

Comment

never hurts to ask.....i did that for a buddy of mine..he saw a justy he wanted and the guy was askin 1700 i called him up and said "hey would you take 1k?..cause there is no need for me to waste your time if you wont"...and the guy said sure....lol

Comment

Working...
            X