Need Help Finding This Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding This Car

Sold it last year after coming home from the Hospital after a 3 month stay and 3 surgeries later. Wish I hadn't sold it
    now, would like to see if anyone has seen it and can help me locate the car and bring it back home.
    Was told that the guy that bought it was from Lawton, Ok. he was in North Georgia doing work as a rig delivery driver.

If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciated of any and all that have seen it and can help with
    putting me back in touch with BLUE. Thank you all .1990Blue.jpgblue1990.jpg

92 GL was red automatic Ms Va., now Zinc Yellow

I'm afraid that's gonna be like looking for a needle in a haystack but I'll keep an eye out for it.

How is it you don't have any contact info on who you sold it to?
    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

I really dig the vinyls.. glwsearch
      Last edited by crazyrog17; 04-06-2013, 03:35 PM.
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

phone got wash by accident and lost his number, it was on the phone, but the color and design should stay out on it's
        own, but thank you for any help

Comment

O.K. Google Earth Lawton. Something that bright with stripes can't be missed. How big is Lawton anyway? I hope it's not parked in a garage.
          Last edited by bravekozak; 04-06-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Do you have anything with the Vin number one it? If so you may be able to pay for a vin search and locate it that way.
            Name or address of person sold to (Comanche county (where lawton is located) real estate taxes are on line and you can search by name or address?) http://www.tmconsulting.us.com/visit...?cnty=Comanche
            Looks like Oklahoma is one of a couple of states that doesn't have an annual personal property tax on Automobiles, so you can't search on line for it that way.
            The Oklahoma vehicle registration renewal online site https://www.ok.gov/oktax/cars/app/welcome.php requires the last 4 of vin and a Tag number to look up.
            Last edited by 1990new; 04-06-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

For what it is worth that was a really good lookin car, I like the sticker kit

GLW search
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Need Help Finding This Car

Hopefully it is in a garage. That's a sweet looking Festy. Glws
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I went up and down over the eastern half of Lawton and didn't see it. There was only about four or five bright blue pickup trucks. It's a good time for pics too. All the leaves are down, its on a weekday and everyone's at work. Sorry. I did notice a bunch of junkyards on the south side of town just past the police station.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 04-08-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

You do realize brave that google doesn't update there photos for Google Earth like everyday. The photos for it could be several years old...well before the car was brought there.

My dad lives in Lawton...next time I talk to him I'll ask him to be on the look out and leave a note if he sees it. I remember seeing the CL ad for that car when it was for sale!
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts
                    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Thank You all for your help, it's a shame health made me have to sell it and now I hope I can find it again and bring it
                      back home.

Comment

I HATE LAWTON, OK fregin hate it. spent two years there with the army . GLW Search
                        1991 stiva.

Comment

Is it possible to look through your phone call records and locate the number via that method?
                          Jerry
                          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Now I don't know if its my.mind playing tricks on me or old age,but: iirc this very car was for sale on here since I've been here or it has been in a separate thread recently....
                            Fast....Women are fast
                            Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

MiltonHavoc would love to see that thread haven't seen it and would like to located, Team Lightning no not able to the phone was wash
                              and AT&T dors not keep phone records back that far per them, wish it was that easy would be bothering you guys with this

Comment

Working...
                              X