Finally........ found a Festiva!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally........ found a Festiva!!

Well I finally found a Festiva Saturday! It's a '91 L , Surf Blue, 5 speed, A/C and in good condition. Needless to say I bought it (picking it up on the way home from vacation in Louisiana, I stopped to look at it on the way down here)! Now I can concentrate on other things instead of trolling the internet looking for a Festiva.... Funny, my teenage daughters actually like it and think one of them is going to get it (yeah right). I can hardly wait to get it home!! I'll try to post some pics then.

Kraig
    1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
    1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
    1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
    1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
    1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
    1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
    1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

FESTIVA YEAH!!!!!!!

wait.. teenage doughterss.. :shock:

hah nice find.

get some pics. :lol: of the festiva of course.

Comment

how did you happen to find it, and where is it from? and where are you from again :lol:
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

did you buy it from Larry in NC?

Comment

Festiva

I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I found it on the yahoo festiva list(?) (is that what you call it?) Deathshead (Jason), I know where a '88 carbed 4 speed car with a decent body is if you're interested. It would be a good candidate for a motor swap.... I drove it, it did 60 mph no problem but it smokes some and the interior needs a really good cleaning.
          1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)

Comment

Festiva

I'll post pics of the Festiva (not my daughters :shock: ) in a couple of weeks. I guess that makes me feel old talking about having teenagers....

Comment

arggh! i was going to pick it up next week if you didnt get it, he good luck with it, it looked really clean!

Comment

Festiva

There was no way I could pass it up. I've been looking for months......

Comment

It took my too long to muster up all the money this the car, it looked super clean and a great repaint, and larry seems to be a great guy too.

Again good luck with the car, i wanted it soo bad!, the only "L" i have ever seen with factory a/c!

Comment

Festiva

Brought my Festy home today!! Larry gave me a '91 Festiva brochure to go with it. Larry has been a great guy to deal with!

I'll unload it tomorrow. It's amazing I had to go 7 hours from home to find one!!

Comment

Working...
                    X