No announcement yet.

Buying tires On-line vs. local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for what you'd pay for mounting and balancing you could almost buy a manual tire machine and a bubble balancer - and mount them yourself!

Comment

I've always gotten mine online. I got tires for the Festy at tires-easy and the Mustang at tirerack. I put Fuzions on the back of the Mustang the last time.They've been great. Fuzions are made by Bridgestone.

Comment

I used tires-easy. $250 shipped for 4 Sumitomo All Seasons in 185/60/14... no complaints!
        93 Ford Festiva L 5 speed: In process of fixing PO's negligence

Comment

So far, the best deal I've found is actually from the local tire store, lol. They will sell me a set of Capitol Sport UHP tires in 245/45WR17 for $411.72 out the door. That's mounted & balanced with new stems and lifetime balance, all taxes and fees included. They are a 360AA rated tire and seem to have good reviews on line. I'll keep doing some research.....I may be able to install new front struts, 4 New tires and an alignment for around $550.
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

I was considering buying mine online which wouldve run about 300$, but found a local shop that I bought all 4 new at totaled cost of 234.50. They r R200/Thunderer

Comment

Working...
            X