the car that keeps coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the car that keeps coming back

looking at ebay...and there it is again....the repainted green one from providence :toothy7: wonder whats the record for relisted festiva's :confused2:
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

this guy is gonna go broke on listing fees man, i listed thre swift gt i have anbd its $40 a buck! yikes!,

#1 he wants way too much money for a maaco repint over sky blue and didnt even bother to do the jams, that looks like Dogsh*t!, dark green paint, with baby blue tops of doors,door jams ,under hood, under hatch, YUCK!,
    He should have left it alone, the baby blue color is pretty rare and rules!

someone email him and ask him where he got the drugs from to paint it shiny army green with baby blue that you can see everywhere else, hah

Comment

he said he bought it that way. but what i wonder is where is his other festiva, the one with only 36k on it. thats the reason he says he is selling this one. but i dont see the other festiva in any of the pics.

yeah i like the sky blue color also. if i had it id repaint it the original color.
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
      X