Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Hey yall,
    I just purchased a 93 festiva...going to do a run through of it...plugs, wires, oil change, all new engine gaskets, brakes tires...the usual when you purchase something.
    I am looking to upgrade it just a little bit, nothing extreme, not going for any speed records, but would like to upgrade it just a bit. please feel free to send any sites, and parts your selling, anything really because im pretty open to anything.
    My name is Ryan and on top of the new purchase of the festiva i have a focuz zx3 that i built to take turns, tightened suspension, lowered, body bone stock engine stock, all i wanted was a car that handled strongly. I also have a 2006 dodge ram built to drag race and is an absolute blast. I reallhy want this car to be a driver for work, and something i can just have a little fun with on the side.
    thanks for reading

festiva 1.jpg

festiva 2.jpg

welcome to the site bud. there are a ton a lot of knowledgeable people on this site for any problems you have.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

awesome, it was a random buy because i had never seen one before and i wanted something extremely small...picking it up tomorrow and i will keep everyone posted on how this whole thing goes

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And if you want any parts to give your car a little more go, look up Matt Dickmeyer ( Dickmeyer automotive) he has just about anything you could need to put some pep in the Festiva.

Comment

Looks like you got a nice ride. I'm a sucker for crazy Festiva graphics!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Welcome! Where are you located? That Festiva looks like a prime example of our cars. I would love to see pics of your other cars.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Welcome aboard... You've come to the right place for just about anything you would ever want to know about a Festiva.

Comment

awesome ill look him up and yea ill post pics of my other stuff next week, a little busy this week getting the festiva up and running...i love the graphics down the side, was going to paint it but cant see myself painting over the graphics...cant wait to get this thing underway

Comment

Welcome to the family
                    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

This place is nuts but we all fit in just fine!
                      Welcome and let the fun begin
                      Last edited by Movin; 04-14-2013, 11:07 PM.
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

The red polishes up really well. Shouldn't need paint.

My car when I first got it:

After buffing and waxing:

If you're afraid of hurting the decals, just start with a wax. Or maybe buff only the roof, hood, and fenders.
                        Last edited by Oren09; 04-15-2013, 01:19 AM.
                        ~Austin
                        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Nice find! Welcome to the site, you will enjoy it here
                          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Welcome to tne fam. If you want a.good streetable suspension setup check out advancedynamex from what I have heard from others that have rode with him he has the best suspension setup
                            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Welcome here sir. You've come to the right place. The people here have helped me immensely with my Festivas.

Comment

Working...
                              X