Mighty Car Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Car Mods

Anyone from here on the Mighty Car Mods forum? I've been watching a bunch of their videos lately and it seems like most of us would fit in! Just joined a couple of days ago.
    Last edited by fastivaca; 04-16-2013, 03:09 PM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

I've not joined their forums, but I think I've seen most of their videos since season 1. They do seem like our crowd...I mean the one guy drives the Blue Turd! The Daihatsu Cuore.
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Im subscribed to them on Youtube. Pretty entertaining.

-Scott
      Aqua 93 L
      Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
      White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

I'm not a member of their forums but I am subd to them on YouTube and love their videos.
        Last edited by gergorian; 04-16-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I as well have watched most of their videos, and have subscribed to their youtube page. But don't really have any interest in joining their forums.
          1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
          2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
          1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

I love watching their vids on youtube funny guys....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
            X