Festiva taillight gasket template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva taillight gasket template

I used some foam sheets from Michaels, I think they were 3/16" thick to make gaskets for my Festys.
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

I don't know how to get this to full scale. The black line is the line where the raised part of the taillight hit the cardboard. I can email it out I guess.
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Click this link to get the full size Template.

Then Download the image. Once it opens up in whatever program you use to view images, click on Zoom or View and set it to "Actual Size"
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I have a .DXF file for this. I have already had this drawn at my work and cut out (2) for my festy. PM me if you need some

Comment

Working...
        X