Clear All

• New Toyota Concept

Interesting looking little car...Toyota ME.WE
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

This line made me laugh!

"Theoretically, the 100-percent recyclable panels could be molded with a variety of surface treatments for a unique look, and Toyota helpfully provides images of several unattractive potential combinations."
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

That thing is ugly and awkward looking. Looks the roof is floating above the car.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

That thing looks like a big piece of whale you know what.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 04-25-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

If you can make your own panels, you can change the look of the whole car. I could care less about plastic cars, or electric cars, or cars that focus on style over function. What I want to see is a company that sells a frame. Not some piece of crap, squishy-alloy one-time-use frame, but tubular, NASCAR-grade framing. You order your engine, your body, your suspension and your transmission. When it gets to you, you can drive it as is or upgrade with open-source, community-derived parts.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
            If you can make your own panels, you can change the look of the whole car. I could care less about plastic cars, or electric cars, or cars that focus on style over function. What I want to see is a company that sells a frame. Not some piece of crap, squishy-alloy one-time-use frame, but tubular, NASCAR-grade framing. You order your engine, your body, your suspension and your transmission. When it gets to you, you can drive it as is or upgrade with open-source, community-derived parts.
            Want more Top Gear? Visit the official Top Gear channel: http://bit.ly/TopGearWWTop GearWhether you’re searching for a caravan challenge, Ken Block in the Ho...
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Watching that video just makes me wonder...where would Charlie's Festiva end up on the list of track times!!
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Dude, that is a burning question that will probably haunt me forever.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  Dude, that is a burning question that will probably haunt me forever.
                  We should all contact BBC Top Gear and tell them to search Charlie out...include videos of him from the track beating Exotic and American Muscle cars!
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Guys, the only way that they would do that is if there was at least one that was being sold as a production model.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                      We should all contact BBC Top Gear and tell them to search Charlie out...include videos of him from the track beating Exotic and American Muscle cars!
                      As long as it's the UK crew that does the feature. I find the North American crew hard to watch.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
                      Last edited by fastivaca; 04-25-2013, 07:55 PM.
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada
                      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                      X