My new Festy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Festy!

First of all I would like to say thanks to Joseph (htchbk, The (pizza) Mechanic) on the quick turn around for my new hubs/spindles, and Joe (71Montego) for helping changing out the front end parts to ensure a safe 7 hour drive from Long Island to Virginia Beach. Having the EGT power under the hood also makes having an automatic an enjoyable ride. More pics and info to follow.
    93 GL

Sweet! Is that the one that was for sale on ebay in New York?
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

You got an EGT (1.8 twin cam?), and with 3 speed auto? I have a fair idea of what your first order of business is going to be.
      "Give that calf some rope".

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
        Sweet! Is that the one that was for sale on ebay in New York?
        Yes, he had it posted on here also.
        93 GL

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
          You got an EGT (1.8 twin cam?), and with 3 speed auto? I have a fair idea of what your first order of business is going to be.
          "Give that calf some rope".
          Yes, going to have to leave it as is for right now though. I've been neglecting my 91 XR2 and have to help out my son with his 84 Mustang GT 350.
          93 GL

Comment

Do you have any more pics to share? If I rember correctly that car had brown interior, strut brace, and some other goodies
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

Here is the original thread that has some more pics.
              93 GL

Comment

That is the car I thought it was, that thing is super clean! How is the rust?

Comment

Just 1 small spot passenger side rear, but it's underneath.
                  93 GL

Comment

Working...
                  X