Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pride

Hey Guys!!

Iīm from Chile and I own a 2000 Kia Pride POP and this car is great, it has everything! itīs roomy enough to carry 5 (Best I ever managed was 9 adults and still able to drive normally) spare parts are EXTREMELY cheap and itīs loaded with some extras that were not standard features in vehicles from same segment, like the digital clock, rear ashtray and internal opening for gas and hatchdoor. Mine has B-1 1.1 engine with only 86.000k and itīs running smoothly. I changed ambar turning lights to crystal clear (Originally made for Suzuki Maruti Tuning LOL) and fitted perfectly in my pride. I also added some chrome mouldings to both bumpers and sides. I really love this car! Iīm sharing some pics with you guys..

SAM_1587.jpgSAM_1581.jpgSAM_1583.jpgSAM_1584.jpgSAM_1586.jpg2013-01-20 20.15.36.jpg
    Attached Files

Very nice car .. And welcome to the site.

Comment

Very Nice and I like the chrome accents on the bumpers and molding.
      Welcome to the site!!
      Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

The interrior looks amazing in the car, welcome to the site
          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Neat to see a 13 year old incarnation of a 3 door Festy. Something tells me you're going to want to import a B6 or a B8 engine (or for all I know, a B3). Is your car carbed or fuel injected?

Comment

Welcome! Engine pictures please!

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Welcome to the site and yes a great looking car. we need more interior pics and engine compartment.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice car, love the color!
                  If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Thanks, I wish I could! It is carbed, it takes 3 mins to warm up in the mornings.

Comment

WoW!!!!!!!That is a sharp looking car!!!!!!!Enjoy it,
                      Originally posted by fmendez_87 View Post
                      Hey Guys!!

Iīm from Chile and I own a 2000 Kia Pride POP and this car is great, it has everything! itīs roomy enough to carry 5 (Best I ever managed was 9 adults and still able to drive normally) spare parts are EXTREMELY cheap and itīs loaded with some extras that were not standard features in vehicles from same segment, like the digital clock, rear ashtray and internal opening for gas and hatchdoor. Mine has B-1 1.1 engine with only 86.000k and itīs running smoothly. I changed ambar turning lights to crystal clear (Originally made for Suzuki Maruti Tuning LOL) and fitted perfectly in my pride. I also added some chrome mouldings to both bumpers and sides. I really love this car! Iīm sharing some pics with you guys..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12384[/ATTACH]
                      1989 Festiva L-4 speed Carby

Comment

Imagine being able to purchase and own a fairly recent-made, and carbed, vehicle in n. America! Are you guys burdened with all kinds of emission junk and a catalytic converter too?

Comment

Cool! A 2000 Festiva!! We all wish we could buy "Festivas" that were that new!!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
                          X