Sparkles gets a new home (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkles gets a new home (pic heavy)

I picked up Sparkles from WF this weekend. Sparkles is a solid rust free car with no motor, complete raceland coilovers, Datsun 14" wheels, custom bass boat paint job. Danny (kumalaba) is getting the wheels, clear corners, mudflaps and anything else he would like off the car. I get the shell and suspension, all the msd carbie stuff is for sale in annother thread. Enjoy the pics

Departure from WF house

Datsun wheels

Raceland coilovers / drilled slotted rotors

Black dyed interrior (all for sale)

The body

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Score! Are you going to build this car after Danny takes his parts off it or is the suspension going on another Festy? Whats the deal with the Aspire steering wheel?
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

This will be the shell and coil overs for my next build (Festycul 2.0). I plan on using this body and everything else off Festycul.

I tossed the aspire steering wheel but it still should be on top of the pile. If you want it you can have it, pay for shipping or I can bring it to Ohiostiva. Just let me know
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

If you want to bring it to ohiosteva that would be great! I'll put it to good use, or my neighbor will, the one in Peaspire is really ragged out.
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Hey.kevin let me know how much for the black interior. Everything but the seats.

Comment

digging that paint & interior!!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              Hey.kevin let me know how much for the black interior. Everything but the seats.
              Give me a call or shoot me a text and we will talk

Comment

i see another 120 buckssell those headrests(20.00) smoothies(50) & tach cluster(50)!!! road trip to c florida crew!!!!!
                Last edited by kumalaba; 05-13-2013, 07:29 PM.
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I'd like to know more about the seats and door cards...I'm guessing the cards were just spray painted...but how did they get the seats black? They look like stock fabric and vinyl? Can they be dyed?
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts
                  Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                    I'd like to know more about the seats and door cards...I'm guessing the cards were just spray painted...but how did they get the seats black? They look like stock fabric and vinyl? Can they be dyed?
                    The seats were dyed, and they came out pretty good. Dash is painted to match the rest of the plastics

FYI: I did not dye or paint anything it was already that way when I bought it, but whom ever did the work did a good job

Comment

Interesting. I might want to look into dying my seats. It does look like it came out pretty well. Would like to know who did it so I could ask some questions.
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts
                      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

yezzir! verry nice indeed! you have a bunch of trophy wives now
                        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
                        X