Kia Pride B-1 engine pic+vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia Pride B-1 engine pic+vid

I wanted to show you the B-1 engine on my Pride POP that I use as daily commuter. It is a 1.1 L (1,138 cc) (68.0x78.4 mm). came only as a SOHC 8-valve (wiki) Fuel consumption: 15-16 kms (city) and 18kms (Highway) running on 12" wheels. Very good engine!

Ps: sorry for my bad english, I´m not good at making videos :B

2013-05-14 09.56.13.jpg

^ interesting Emissions package....

thanks for sharing, we don't get to see factory overseas equiptment that often.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I'm loving the "Oh Poo Poo" handles! Wish mine had some of those! For the front seats and the rear seats! Very cool! I wonder if those could be installed on our Festivas.
      Last edited by Prafeston; 05-14-2013, 04:45 PM.
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Awesome video, I love the idea of a B1. I am so jelous of some of your "overseas" equipment. I love all the KIA logos
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Thank you posting! Very few folks on this forum are searching out smaller engines in a quest for better fuel economy. Your B1 was never available here and many folks are bolting in 1.6s and 1.8 Twin Cam motors, some with turbochargers.

Comment

Working...
          X