A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

OH EM GEE!!! Where did you get this!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

ok sooo....... who did you have to kill?
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I want one bad...I have a pez collection from when I was young my mom kept it when i moved out (300+ dispensers)
          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
            (300+ dispensers)
            That's impressive! I was going to say I have a collection...but now I feel like 20 isn't much to brag about!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

come on! you guys can't be that gullible. it's an old PEZ dispenser that used to have a Donald Duck head on it. i ripped Donnys head off and just taped a Kia Pride cigarette lighter to the top. the "candy" is a gum eraser i had to chop up to fit. i'm basically holding it all together with one hand and the camera with the other.

Comment

I thought it was a fake...but the gum eraser looked real! And the fact that you even have a Kia Pride "Hot Wheel" makes me jealous! Where did you get it?
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Not a hotwheel, wrong type of wheels on it, but a kewl looking diecast wouldn't mind finding one
                  Last edited by RitzyFestiva; 05-20-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Didn't look Hot Wheels quality...that's why I put it in " " Guess I should have called it a 1/64th scale!
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

it's a die cast cigarette lighter. actually stamped kia pride on the bottom. made by Bultina. uses a gas pressurized can to recharge it. the flame comes out of the tailpipe. there is apiezo spark activated by a snap slide switch on the bottom. these were from germany Ebay. i've seen them in silver, black, red, yellow, and blue. hard to find now since they got a bad rep from kids thinking they were toys and burning daddys house down. the proportions are a little out of whack especially the tallish greenhouse but the front/rear and fender bulges are pretty spot on to a pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X