Need Help in PA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are 15" i need 14. Nice try tho

The 165/60/14. I wonder what there overall Dia is. Like 21" or 22". I cant really go past a 21"
    Last edited by jesteratc; 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM.
    91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

ok, that's not what i typed in.... hmmmm, i'll look again

here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-195-45-14-...44e728&vxp=mtr

that price is insane though
      Last edited by FestYboy; 05-22-2013, 07:32 PM.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

165/60x14 - 21.8"

Arty (still smarting from blow w/newspaper), what stock rims would fit these tires?
        Last edited by TominMO; 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I found them at another website for 125$ a piece. Then shipping. Then mounting and ballancing. Sounds too rich for my blood.

Thanks TominMO:
          21.8" aint too bad. But im still gonna rub every time i hit a bump, or take a corner more than 30mph. Speaking of which i need bigger roll bars.
          Last edited by jesteratc; 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM.
          91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

Why, do you have Festy GR-2s on the rear? On the front would obviously be no prob.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

the 165s will not rub unless you're SLAMMED, and even then, very little. i run them on 2 cars and they aren't bad at all.

Tom, i use a 14x6 +35. i'm not aware of a factory rim with thost dimentions (i get mine through work)
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                ....what stock rims would fit these tires?
                Dumb question, I'll check the 4-hole wheel list. I'm thinking a 14x5 rim would be optimal.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

I have kyb-Gr2's all around

Comment

When i go around a corner. A sharp one, at 35mph the tires will rub on the fenders in either direction. If i take a dip more than 2" difference they will rub. Im not saying your wrong, but i am rubbing, if only for a 1/4 second when they scrape.

Comment

Originally posted by jesteratc View Post
                      When i go around a corner. A sharp one, at 35mph the tires will rub on the fenders in either direction. If i take a dip more than 2" difference they will rub. Im not saying your wrong, but i am rubbing, if only for a 1/4 second when they scrape.
                      OK, but that's with 195s, right? With 165s, they are 30mm narrower, so you would have 15mm of extra clearance on both the inside and outside.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

"But i believe they will be a larger Dia. Like 22.5"

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                          165/60x14 - 21.8"

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                          X