Rockauto part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockauto part

im looking to change the struts on my festiva and I want to go back with regular struts at the moment. I found some on rock auto.com what I am wondering is if anyone has ordered any parts particulary struts are they quality parts?? I am always iffy when it comes to a cheaper product
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

I ordered Monroe Sensa Trac from Rockauto and am very pleased with the price and quality of the struts.

Comment

that's great all I wanted to know I saw the prices and was a little skeptical
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.

Comment

Most of what Rock sells are ordinary brand name parts, same as what you get anywhere else. They have some 'value brand' crap which I tend to avoid, but I avoid cheap-arse parts no matter where I'm buying from.
        I buy about 60% of my parts from Rock, 20% from Summit and 20% in the real world. All depends on price and whether I can wait for them.

Comment

I won't going by the cheapo stuff anyway I was looking at struts and the same ones I want they have for 15 bucks cheaper than my local parts store.

Comment

Rockauto's a good place but you have to watch the shipping. Sometimes it is too much so you look for another brand of the same part that would ship cheaper. If you can't find one, then look elsewhere for that part. RA usually ships pretty quickly, too.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

well today I ordered my front struts and mounts today and hoping for the best, I searched around and think I got a good deal at rock auto

Comment

Take it for what it's worth, but I won't buy anything but a KYB from now on. I've tried to get by with Aspire Monroes on the rear, but ultimately I have concluded that I would rather adapt my tire size (get skinny or short tires) to Festy KYBs rather than use Monroes.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I im not mistaken Rockauto has the best price on the kybs from my research.

Sent from Galaxy S4 TAPATALK2
                  Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Working...
                  X