I AM BATMAN ...SPOTTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BATMAN ...SPOTTED

I saw the i am BATMAN festy in shelby twp michigan ,,,all the way from florida today

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Comment

man thats the 2nd yellow festiva in the last week that been defiled why would someone do that! thats my 2nd fav color festiva!
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

because they don't like you Bobby.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

that flamed festiva looked kool to me!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
              because they don't like you Bobby.
              the cars or the people? lol

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
              that flamed festiva looked kool to me!
              the cars or the people? im not against the flames just dont like the fact that it was over the factory yellow if i see someone it to a surf blue one then there will be much hate mail

...... actually i dont like flames on any car
              -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
              -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

i understand im lots older than you & grew up with lots of guys that had flames on their cars & harleys. i like you have my opinion on certain things like i dont care for the checkered hoods or the rusty hoods people are putting on their high dollar hondas.& fart cans but thats them & not me. i remember another batman car, a tankstiva, camo colored stivas etc etc i dug em all
                Last edited by kumalaba; 05-26-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

lol did you notice that the hood on my bp car is argile lol

Comment

whoops sorry went to atlanta car show last month with 8k imports there & saw a lot of those & tons of rusty hoods on high dollar paint jobs, also lowered & cambered where the tires were @ such an angle only about 30% of the tire was touching the ground. that makes no sense to me but the young kids love it! oh yeah exhausts coming up & above the roof also!!
                    Last edited by kumalaba; 05-26-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

no its ok i take no offense at all and i dont like the "stance" thing either it has actually pissed alot of people off in the car community off because its become such a focal point in shows over everything else.

Comment

u meet my buddy kevin & ride in his rt car?

Comment

met him but didnt take a ride sadly maybe when we make the trade

Comment

:thumbs_up: its a sleeper with those hubcaps & very torquey with that sohc rt. i outran alot of cars with her & she still got 34-38mpg on interstate. once over 130mph(gps) racing a bmw she started shaking but i never let off
                            Last edited by kumalaba; 05-26-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

wait a sec, this was your car before wasnt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X