Twin 36mm guns on Festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bert View Post
    As long as USA retains this ability it's population will never have to submit to physical or economic slavery.
    Which is why the Progressives want so much to control guns and eventually eliminate them or restrict usage so much (like in Canada, Europe, etc) that it is de facto banning. Then comes free speech....
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Hey Charlie ! Where is the best price on the 1 7/8 adjusters and top hats ? I received my black manic springs this morning and can't wait to install them ! You wouldn't have an extra set you wanna sell would you ?
      New build on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        SO MUCH WANT!!!!! stupid Canada wont let me have the good stuff whats with all the blocks of aluminum?
        Those are no longer blocks, they are parts and chips.
        Mike, you can always come down here to 'merica, where tactical hunting arms commonplace.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

ya I have been down to the states a few times, I love going to cabalas... its an awesome store!!! everything is out in the open for you to see, touch and pick up... everything up here is behind the counter so if you wanna see something, you gotta ask to see it... if your just looking for the sake of looking, you feel like a tool and your wasting the guys time... so much nicer shopping in the states, especially for gun stuff

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Happy Memorial Day again!
            2 years later, here's one of the 36mm weaponry installed.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Nice picture!!!!
              91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
              Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
              Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Comment

+1

Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Working...
                X