Twin 36mm guns on Festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin 36mm guns on Festiva!

Happy Memorial day everyone. I made some Mil spec themed 36mm adjustable Bilstein coilovers for my Festiva.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

very kool charlie & i like the coilovers also
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I'm not really one for guns, but those coilovers look absolutely stunning! Look forward to seeing them installed and hearing more about them too!
      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

U crazy bro, what's that sittin on?

So are you team dynamics, advance dynamics, adx, Charlie Enterprises 3000, or eminem(whatever you say you are!)
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Are those both .22's , or just the AR? Nm I see the AR is .223.
          Last edited by navdoc101; 05-27-2013, 11:34 AM.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
            U crazy bro, what's that sittin on?

So are you team dynamics, advance dynamics, adx, Charlie Enterprises 3000, or eminem(whatever you say you are!)
            Just Charlie. Those are hunks of T6 6061, soon to be pieces that aid in keeping the peace. lol.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
              Are those both .22's , or just the AR? Nm I see the AR is .223.
              MP5 is 9mm

Comment

SO MUCH WANT!!!!! stupid Canada wont let me have the good stuff whats with all the blocks of aluminum?
                Last edited by sasquatch; 05-27-2013, 05:25 PM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  SO MUCH WANT!!!!! stupid Canada wont let me have the good stuff whats with all the blocks of aluminum?
                  Those are gold bars he bought from his winnings over Corvettes, Porsches, Lambos, etc. He painted them aluminum to fool thieves.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

lol

if that was gold, it would crush that pallet....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                      lol

if that was gold, it would crush that pallet....
                      Solid steel, with a wood veneer.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

lol
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

lol... wow, your just full of ideas....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Charlie, can you explain the differences among the Bilsteins, KYB Gas-adjusts, KYB GR-2s/Excel-Gs, and Monroes? In detail if possible. Or is it sufficient to just say that as you go up in price you also go up in damping forces (compression and rebound). Or do the better struts have some subtleties like a progressive damping system, etc.?

Just looking for 25-words-or-less explanations for each strut. Or point us to a good in-depth article.
                            Last edited by TominMO; 05-27-2013, 06:17 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

I love you guys! Put some hardware on the table just for visual effect (that most other Country's citizenry can't buy, use or own for love nor money) to show some custom springs and shocks. As long as USA retains this ability it's population will never have to submit to physical or economic slavery.
                              I'm Canadian, practical and have to get by with Aspire springs and a Remington 870 but that's no matter; they do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X