Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts List for a New Festiva!

Hey everyone,

So I'm buying another Festiva pretty shortly, for which I will upload photos and and an introduction with some information pretty soon and fire up a build thread. I'm not quite sure what the car is going to be quite yet - it could become my new car, a car for my sisters, a project car, or a car I tune up and flip for profit. It's an automatic EFI 1989 LX in pretty good condition with a clean title and clean VIN history. Either way, it's more than double the value of the Forsa I told you all about. Picking it up for $400 cash this afternoon if all goes according to plan.

Apparently it just has an exhaust leak and a need for front brakes, both of which I can handle without too much difficulty I think. Right now I'm putting together a parts budget of what I'd like to order to give it the full nine yards. I'd appreciate it if you could fill in any gaps for me that I'm missing. Rock Auto is my source, and it looks like I'm in for about $225 with Canadian shipping.

Radiator hoses, radiator cap, oil drain plug, oil filter, oil filler cap, wiper blades, spark plug wires, spark plugs, rotor, cap, air filter, fuel filter, PCV valve, O2 sensor, brake shoes, brake pads.

Brake rotors and fluids I will do locally. Don't want to crack a housing, so the thermostat stays in if it works okay. Thanks all,

A
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc
Working...
X