Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Parts

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a privacy screen for the trunk of my '93 festiva?

Hello Olivia1993, Check with Bravekozak for new and also check with Junspeed I believe he has some new ones or simply do a WTB, there is probably someone who will let one go. Good luck
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

what are privacy screens? are you meaning sun shades or louvres?
      Last edited by jawbraeka; 06-06-2013, 04:47 AM.
      Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
      Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
      Highway - 7.32L/100km
      City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
        what are privacy screens? are you meaning sun shades or louvres?
        I think Olivia is referring to the Hatch Panel Cover
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

privacy screen. hmm. that's like eloquent speak for cargo cover, package shelf? you looking for gray or brown? make sure you get the clips too if this is an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
            privacy screen. hmm. that's like eloquent speak for cargo cover, package shelf? you looking for gray or brown? make sure you get the clips too if this is an upgrade
            Oh, i have a cargo cover of my own that needs a bit of "upgrading" and i have seen some clips i think that are broken.

What exactly do the clips do?
            Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
            Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
            Highway - 7.32L/100km
            City - yet to be determined.

Comment

The plastic clips on the hatch under the window just stabilize the cover when the hatch is closed.

The metal clips that are underneath the cover, mounted on the sides of the car are to take the string loops so in a crash the cover does not fly forward and hit you in the head (I think).

I think that covers it.

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

i think that covers it. ha. i get it. also the knobs on the C pillar that the lifting cords loop over.

Comment

Working...
                X