Festiva tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva tattoo

So I drew this up, based off the forum logo, and added the spoiler because thats what I've got. Id say after 9 years of owning mine, its about time I made it official. Text is "fastevil". I dig it. What do you guys think?

Sent from James' Galaxy S4 TAPATALK2
    Attached Files
    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Also, its at an angle (which is what im used to doing for my other art so no one can trace it over) so forgive any distortedness

Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

looks awesome!
      89 LX (461xxx miles original motor and trans, retired)
      90 L (restoration in progress)
      91 L (saved from abusive owner lol)
      92 L (DD)
      88 (model unknown, rust free, possible project)
      88-89 (parts car. practically picked to the bone)
      93 GL (parts car)

Comment

I'm diggin' it! Where are you thinking about getting it? I know you are running out of real estate..lol
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
          I'm diggin' it! Where are you thinking about getting it? I know you are running out of real estate..lol
          Its going on my right calf I'm thinking. That whole legs gonna be auto related.

Comment

Im also thinking of doing the inner parts of the festiva, as a backdrop for the lettering, one of the festiva colors. Any suggestions? Don't say white, white doesn't do anything but yellow over time, and yellow will turn orange. I'm thinking the seafoam color or blue (since mine was originally the factory royal sparkly blue-or whatever it is)

Comment

Seafoam sounds great! I'm a tattoo artist and would kill to do a festiva tattoo. If other people wanted them I could set up my gear at festiva madness this year and hook it up
              Last edited by Roygbiv; 06-10-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roygbiv View Post
                Seafoam sounds great! I'm a tattoo artist and would kill to do a festiva tattoo. If other people wanted them I could set up my gear at festiva madness this year and hook it up
                That would be killer!!!
                I'm thinking the seafoam too.
                Go check out my art/tattoo thread in the off topic forum.

Comment

Working...
                X