Photoshopped or ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshopped or ??

I'm really diggin' this car. Can't find any more info on it. I can't tell if the picture has been worked or if the car is actually like this. It looks like the wheel openings have been opened up and rounded. I think it looks good. Any more info? Opinions?

Photoshopped for sure.
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Nope, that's baby rocket.

REAL.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

real nice

Comment

Nice. Is he on here? I like how he altered the look of the car by opening up the wheel openings like that. I don't know if he did it for clearance or whatever but, it looks good. I might look into something like that.

Comment

It was a four door !
            New build on the way .

Comment

Wow... I'm really surprised. Those wheels look so fake in that first photo!
              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Philipiens member, 2 door swapped, modded LCA to chassis mount, modded steering rack position, modded rear beam position, etc.
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

LOVE the wheels!! Those would look so sweet on my blue car.
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

^ yurp yurp, and the fenders are hella cut. i like the drop but in my opinion if your slam something then dont leave fender gap!
                    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

It appears that a lot of work went into that car. I am not a fan of the huge tires/raised arch look, though.

Comment

My favorite part is they moved the entire front (and maybe rear) strut towers upwards until they barely clear the hood. It's done so well that it's hard to see in the pictures, you just have to know what your looking at. I dont have a picture of this, but there are some here on the site somewhere. the car has a Carb'd 16V engine too which is also very sick.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

These may be the towers you speak of.

and stock for comparison.

And cardomain page.

Enjoy.
                          Last edited by sketchman; 06-12-2013, 11:00 PM.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

That one isn't Photoshopped....but this one is! Sorry, I'm still loving those rims (and the whole car in general) so I just had to see what they would look like on one of mine

If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Moar lowz, less gapsss.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

Working...
                              X