Rx7 at the pnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx7 at the pnp

Just got on my local pnp site and they've got a freshly in 87 Rx7 in.
    What're some good parts to get off this vehicle, considering It's not a total loss vehicle?

Anyone need anything off it?
    Will pull and ship if the price is right.

-James
    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Yes. I need the rubber band that holds the relay in this picture. It is right beside the power lock relay. Might as well pull a couple of green 30A fuses as well. Shipping to Lewiston, NY 14092. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 06-23-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Just a rubber band lol.
      Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        Yes. I need the rubber band that holds the relay in this picture. It is right beside the power lock relay. Might as well pull a couple of green 30A fuses as well. Shipping to Lewiston, NY 14092. Thanks for posting.
        Where is that located on the car?

-James
        Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

correction. It's an 86 Rx7

Comment

It's probably under the dash, along with the other relays. I only need the black rubber band. No bracket, no relays.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 06-23-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

steering wheel?
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
                Just got on my local pnp site and they've got a freshly in 87 Rx7 in.
                What're some good parts to get off this vehicle, considering It's not a total loss vehicle?

Anyone need anything off it?
                Will pull and ship if the price is right.

-James
                Call Will, he's always looking for rx7 bits. I think he needs a dash bezel.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                  Call Will, he's always looking for rx7 bits. I think he needs a dash bezel.
                  Will do good sir.

-James

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    steering wheel?
                    I'll see What's there tomorrow when I go.

-James

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                      It's probably under the dash, along with the other relays. I only need the black rubber band. No bracket, no relays.
                      Okie dokie

-James

Comment

Actually, I need two rubber bands. If you happen to see another RX7, pull that rubber band off too. The hooks that make the band hard to slide off are hidden under the rubber, near the bottom. Just pull out the relay, stretch both sides of the rubber and pull down. Thanks.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 06-24-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

injectors?
                          rusEfi - DIY ECU
                          93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

I forgot about replying and telling you all that thing was a shell. No motor. No harness. No ecu No dash. All that was there were the tires with bent rims, seats that had rips, and all the glass. And badges which I pulled for mine.

-James

Comment

What about the donut spare? Did it have an alloy one in 4 X 114.3?

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X