headed to P-n-P and LKQ tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headed to P-n-P and LKQ tomorrow

starting to gather parts for my build. good times are finally here.
    -Bryant

Your gana be at pnp tomorrow?

Comment

Let me know if anything is worth while on that 93 Festy that is there.
      1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
      1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
      1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
      2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
      2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
      2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
      1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Racks-on-racks View Post
        Your gana be at pnp tomorrow?
        I was hoping someone would come and hang out in the hot sun with me. I guess everyone was into the A/C thing though. lol

The 93 Festy was picked to put it lightly. AND it is in pretty bad shape even for a yard car. I walked all the way back to pay for the other stuff and forgot I needed a drivers window regulator. Oh well I guess I'll get one Friday on the outing with Zoom Zoom and others hopefully.

I did get a Rio Swap at PnP and an Aspire beam from another yard. Pretty good day.
        -Bryant

Comment

Hello patriots. If you are still at the yard, I need the 10 pin connectors from an EFI Festiva that connect the front wiring harness to the rear wiring harness. If you could cut about two inches on either side of the connector, that would be great. It is located right under the left side of the dash, just before the wire goes under the carpet.
          Just name your price shipped to 14092. Thanks a million.

Comment

^ 50,000 euros and I'll have that for you first thing in the morning! haha ...uhm, if you have a pic I'll make sure and grab one for you tomorrow, I'm not sure which one your talking about lol...
            2008 Kia Rio- new beater
            1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
            1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
            1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
            1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
            1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
            1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
            1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Hahaha that festiva is my old parts car I sold it to pnp I pulled just about everything I could off it

Comment

I only have a pic of my 1989 8 terminal connector. There are two connectors for all the wiring running to the back of the car. I need you to snip out the one with a majority of green wires (for the back lights) in it. I don't need the 12 terminal connector beside it. Go for the smaller (10 terminal) one. Just leave me some wire to pull on when I extract the terminals. Good luck and thanks.

Comment

How much did they pay ya for it? Curious as to how much they think they can make off a car with nothing left on it.
                  -Bryant

Comment

I payed 300 for the car with everything on it pull everything worth pulling off and sold it to them for 280 lol I think I win in that situation lol but when they crush and melt it down its worth well over 280 so they win really.... :/ but who cares about that I got a ton of parts off it haha

Comment

280?!?!?!?!! Holy cow wow...if you take the engine and transmission out and drag it to a scrap yard the chassis is only worth 175@ 215/ton, for an aspire!!! That's definitely a win!!!
                      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Brave, we checked out several festivas today, the first yard was pretty scroungy and it just didn't feel right getting inside those cars lol...the second yard we were pretty busy finding and pulling parts for ourselves and managed to not pull your sockets :/ there's a Festiva here local in a yard I frequent often so ill snag it next time I'm in there..
                        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

Comment

Working...
                        X