• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks rmoltis!!

Comment

yess, i'm glad it happens to at least some people, that makes me happy

Comment

Here in Iowa we don't need a reason to wave, it's just what you do.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by ckiesman View Post
          iv'e always waved. I've even followed one for a bit. Nothing ever becomes of it. I noticed when im riding in my brother jeep wrangler, every other wrangler owner waves.
          When I bought my first Wranger the previous owner told me to be prepared to be waved at by other Wrangler owners. Wranglers aren't for everyone, while their fun to drive, convertible, and you can take them just about anywhere, they get terrible gas mileage, the tops can be a pain to put up and down, and you have to be worried about people breaking into them. I was under the impression that is where the saying "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" came from. Festivas aren't for everyone either. While I think it's a fun car to drive, easy to work on, and enjoy the great mileage, some people think they look like clown cars and are ugly. We should start having stickers made that say "It's a Festiva thing, you wouldn't understand". If I see another Festiva on the road, I always try to wave, but usually just get strange looks by their owners.
          93 GL

Comment

Originally posted by sactnato View Post
            "It's a Festiva thing, you wouldn't understand"
            ^ Yes X 100!

Okay ....Who here is going to make these and sell 'em?! :razz:

EDIT: A decal that has just writing similar to the FordFestiva.com logo decals would be great!!!! Put 'em on the window.
            Last edited by drddan; 07-17-2013, 12:35 PM.
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Always here in Virginia Beach

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                not arround here.... i wave, but i get no responce
                freakin rite!! I waved at someone today and nuthin!
                -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I always wave or beep. Sometimes I get a response, sometimes not. No biggy because it's still fun to do

It's the same thing in the Mustang community. Not so much for stock cars but if you drive something that's obviously modified you tend to get acknowledgement from other Mustang drivers.
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

I mostly get waves
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X