No announcement yet.

big thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few updates: motoexpress and I fabed up a sweet downpipe with his flange he made, he also made a nice aluminum battery box, order new KYB's for all for corners, moog lca bushings, poly front sway bar bushings, new oil and filter, fail safe thermostat

Car seems to run good I have been driving it to work this week, as soon as all the suspension parts get here Danny and I will be FL bound nthego:

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

muhahahaha muhahahaha love that pic of will! tks guys:thumbs_up:
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Love that battery box!

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

It's time once again for another HUGE THANK YOU to Kevin (Festevil3)!!

I got a call from Will (Motoxpress) around 4:30 today and he told me the battery in his car was dead and he was stuck in a parking lot. No biggy, I threw some cables in the back of my Festy and headed out to his location. When I get there we put the multimeter on his battery and it was REALLY dead. I hooked my car up to his to give him a jump and it immediately drags my engine down so I snap the throttle a little and tell him to give it a few minutes. We wait and then try his car and it spins over but it won't fire. We start checking things out and I leave my car running to help his battery build up. During all of this the fan in my car decides it would be a great time to check out. First we see a small stream of steam and as I'm running over to shut my car off...BOOM!! It blows a nice 1" wide by 8" long chunk out of the front of the top radiator tank and sprays coolant 10' in every direction. It actually bounced the chunk of tank off the radiator support and landed behind the car. So now we're BOTH stuck in the parking lot!

Will gets on the phone and rings up Festevil3 to tell him about our wonderful experience and to ask for help. Without hesitation Kevin says he will be there within an hour with a radiator and a tow dolly. We walk over to Wendy's to grab some food (since neither of us are going anywhere at that point) and before you know it, there's Kevin with parts and a tow! We get the spare radiator in my car, fill it with water, and get it going again. Then we load up Will's car and Kevin towed it all the way back to my shop so we could fix the ignition problem (it was the module in the dizzy, we got Will rolling again tonight too).

So I just want to add another big "Thank You" to this thread for Kevin. You and Alisa were lifesavers tonight!! And she wasn't even mad that 2 guys stuck in a parking lot called from out of the blue and you dropped everything to go help them. As I posted above, Kevin is one solid dude and his actions tonight only reinforce that fact.

Thanks again man, and you know if you ever need anything all you have to do is dial mine or Will's number :thumbup:
          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

Cool story, bro! NC crew rolls deep!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

:headbang:
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I swear we need to give this guy some kind of trophy or plaque and a gift card to the restaurant of his choosing LOL :mrgreen:

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Congrats Festevil3 on a great 2 car rescue.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                    I swear we need to give this guy some kind of trophy or plaque and a gift card to the restaurant of his choosing LOL :mrgreen:
                    I prefer cylinder head work over gift cards any day...lol. It is always fun to go on these festiva adventures, even if it is rescuing them. Plus you guys have been a huge help lately,

....and the cookies are fresh from the DARK SIDE
                    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
                      I prefer cylinder head work over gift cards any day...lol

Deal!! Although my wrists may protest, but I'm ok as long as I have jelly beans LOL :mrgreen:

WWZD
                      Zulu Ministries

Comment

My gf thought she was a photographer when she got there.... a couple of pics from the rescue

Comment

Working...
                        X