Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Player getting his 626 Factory fresh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player getting his 626 Factory fresh.

"Redskins running back Alfred Morris could have bought himself a Range Rover or a Bentley or an R8 or a Lambo. He decided to have his 1991 Mazda 626 refurbished instead. And this is with over $700,000 in on-field earnings last year."

Redskins running back Alfred Morris could have bought himself a Range Rover or a Bentley or an R8 or a Lambo. He decided to have his 1991 Mazda 626 refurbished instead. And this is with over $700,000 in on-field earnings last year.

Do you think they will take Festivas back and make it back to showroom condition? I would be willing to give them upwards of $3000. That should about cover it.

There's a guy with his feet on the ground.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thats pretty awesome! I haven't owned a 626 yet but I've had 3 MX6s and loved every one of them. Would love to have one of the 5 door 626 hatchbacks someday!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

somebody in that thread said that it was redone for free by Mazda?! ha.. wonder how much it would actually cost, betting as much as a new car?
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          Thats pretty awesome! I haven't owned a 626 yet but I've had 3 MX6s and loved every one of them. Would love to have one of the 5 door 626 hatchbacks someday!
          I had a girlfriend who had one. It was my first introduction to Mazda and I was very impressed. I can understand why he had it redone, really cool.
          Jack Byrd,
          1991 Capri
          1988 Festiva LX, 240K
          1970 Chev C10
          1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

I wonder how one would go about attempting to get this done lol.. I want my 91 Dodge Ram d250 5.9L Cummings refurbished
            My Fuel Log

See post #10 for my tips on fuel economy

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyjd View Post
              I wonder how one would go about attempting to get this done lol.. I want my 91 Dodge Ram d250 5.9L Cummings refurbished
              I'm guessing you have to be someone with name recognition before they'll even talk to you.
              Jack Byrd,
              1991 Capri
              1988 Festiva LX, 240K
              1970 Chev C10
              1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

Pretty sure you can get a vehicle refurbished without being a celeb!
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts
                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
                X