No announcement yet.

Everyone meet Lean my latest addition to my fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hellz to the yea! You either need some roof art or some hood art to match hmmm i wonder who can di that

Either way im glad to see that your a.d.d. Self could save another one
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
      Oh hellz to the yea! You either need some roof art or some hood art to match hmmm i wonder who can di that

Either way im glad to see that your a.d.d. Self could save another one
      I like what you are thinking, I would like to replace the factory hockey stripe with a crazy pattern somewhat like the interior, what are your thoughts?
      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Got everything cleaned up and ready for the Zanzer worked cylinder head. This dawn power dissolver stuff is the best thing since sliced bread

Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

Now time for just a little teaser... If anyone needs any type of head work from mild to wild Zanzer is your guy. He has a passion for these cars and is not in it just for the dollar. I spent the past week in his shop, some nights until 3 am. He is just a good dude that loves Festivas

Time for the teaser a lot more pics to come....

Comment

damn tease!!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I would assume this Zanzer dude is local in Kannapolis? I was debating on doing some head work to the up coming B8 . . .
              88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
              92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
              91 - Shell with title
              92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewAmericanSpirit View Post
                I would assume this Zanzer dude is local in Kannapolis? I was debating on doing some head work to the up coming B8 . . .
                Send it to Zanzer he is your man for engine work from mild to wild around our area!

Comment

Now for some pics of the head, Zanzer did a really nice job

Comment

Comment

wow!
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post

Kevin man, this is looking good dude! Now that my 93 that I bought off of you back in January has paid itself back to me in my fuel savings this year. I'm ready to get some work done.... Since I already took care of the inner/outer tie rods, control arms w/ball joints. I just ordered rotors, now I need to order struts, strut mounts, wheel bearings ...

-Z

Comment

Originally posted by Zcallicutt7 View Post
                          Kevin man, this is looking good dude! Now that my 93 that I bought off of you back in January has paid itself back to me in my fuel savings this year. I'm ready to get some work done.... Since I already took care of the inner/outer tie rods, control arms w/ball joints. I just ordered rotors, now I need to order struts, strut mounts, wheel bearings ...

-Z
                          I would recommend KYB struts from shock warehouse, Kia rio strut mounts from JY, and get Timken wheel bearings. Glad to hear you are enjoying the car, I still have your door panels

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
                            I would recommend KYB struts from shock warehouse, Kia rio strut mounts from JY, and get Timken wheel bearings. Glad to hear you are enjoying the car, I still have your door panels
                            Should I get Festiva or Kia Rio struts for the front?

Comment

Zanzer did a really nice job on your head!
                              88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
                              92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
                              91 - Shell with title
                              92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

I need to get ahold of some of that Dawn stuff!
                                Will those racelands bolt up directly or do they need fab work to fit?
                                1994 Honda Accord LX, 5spd

1992 Festy GL, 5spd (she be broken :/)

Comment

Working...
                                X