X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Missouri Red Festiva on NBC Nightly news

Hope you all are safe with all that rain

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Oh no!!! That looks like a really nice one too!!

44 and 63 were closed right by me in Rolla, MO we've had a lot of rain. 63 is a pretty big highway, but 1-44 is a huge divided 4 lane and all lanes were closed yesterday! Pretty crazy. I don't recall that ever happening because of excessive rain.
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I was coming home up I-35 in OKC towards the I-44 interchange to STL. Flashy board said Missouri is flooding, expect delays.

Now I thought to myself, man, it must be flooding really bad if its delaying me all the way here in OKC....
      1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
      1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
      1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
      1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
      2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
      2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
      2005 Accord - wife's DD
      2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
      2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Yep, 44 was closed almost all day yesterday. They were routing people south down to 60 and taking them up 63 to Rolla. Needless to say 63 through Rolla was a mess!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I'm going to be headed up to Rolla probably the 2nd weekend in September. Bringing my Sport Trac up for an engine swap over the weekend, but it'll be a busy one, not much time for socializing. I'm leaving it there for the break-in period. Then about a month later I'll be bringing my daughter's Explorer up for a new shortblock and driving my Trac home. He'll likely drive the Exploder back to OK during the holidays.
          1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
          1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
          1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
          1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
          2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
          2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
          2005 Accord - wife's DD
          2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
          2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Where are you getting work done in Rolla? And why are you taking it all the way to Rolla?
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Working...
            X