Going to first drift event tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to first drift event tomorrow

Well I'm going to my first drift event tomorrow in Concord NC with my future son in law riding in his G35. Doubt I'll see any Festivas, but it should be a good time.
    93 GL

get pics & have a good time!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

x2
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

I hope it's cooler than the drift events I have been to. They were always depressing.

Comment

I kinda think drift events are more fun to get rides at than to only watch, sure its neat to see them nissans skid-racein, but being in one is WAAAY too much fun. I'm late to this discussion but, next time... bring a helmet and walk around the pits, try to whore yourself out for rides lol.

Car #789
          Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
          1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
          1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
          http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Originally posted by sactnato View Post
            Well I'm going to my first drift event tomorrow in Concord NC with my future son in law riding in his G35. Doubt I'll see any Festivas, but it should be a good time.
            If you would have stopped by my house ( I live on the Kannapolis/Concord line) you would have seen a lot of festivas and a few aspires
            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
            X