quick trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick trip

festevil & i just drove 1200 miles r/t to gregs in florida. we left y'day afternoon when i got off work & got there around 230 am. we slept in his living room on some nice comfy air mattresses that his wife made up for us(tks). 4 hours later we were up & kevin got a wheelstanding ride in gregs turbo rail car, then we got a ride in his notchback 4 cylinder turbo mustang (11 second car), then to top it off a ride in his 12 second wicked fast bp r/t car! then to mickey d's for breakfast. then we drove back home tired but pleased! kevin tks for following me down to drop off my car & greg tks again for everything!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Sounds like a great trip! You guys get to have all the fun :p
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about the gas stations, I need to go on a long trip with my car sometime but im scared its gonna break down along the way all the time...

Car #789
      Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
      1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
      1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
      http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

That's it, I am heading to Florida!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

It was a blast! Running down to Palm Bay in a BP swapped auto car and a B6 rear turbo car definitely makes for some good fun. I have tons of pictures to share once I get them uploaded.

Greg is the man and all of his turbo toys are super sweet (rail buggy, mustang, and the beloved Euro car) I really believe Euro has an 11 second pass in it, that thing is nasty fast. When I drove Euro this weekend it ruined me, none of my car are fast anymore after driving Euro.
          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Here are all the pics from the FL run

we loaded a BP, 5spd g-series, all the axles for the 5 speed swap and a lot more stuff

It rained about the whole way down there

we passed a lot of sweet rides

Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

Crappy pic but it says FLORIDA

Comment

The yellow turbo rail buggy is a wheelie riding machine I have good video of it but don't know how to post it

Comment

I thought this was really cool

Comment

shifter bushing part number

old friends reunite (right - euro left - Barbie car)

Comment

on the way back home

Comment

too funny

I burnt my arm on a turbo somtime or another

pasted a few donks

potty break on the exit ramp

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                          That's it, I am heading to Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                            Sounds like a great trip! You guys get to have all the fun :p
                            you can go with us when we go back!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post
                              I thought this was going to be a thread about the gas stations, I need to go on a long trip with my car sometime but im scared its gonna break down along the way all the time...
                              well we did hit gas stations! the bp auto car turns 4k rpm @ 70 mph so it only got 25mpg. but kevins b6 rear turbo car with 5 speed e series got great mpg so we didnt have to fill it up quite as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X