X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festey
    replied
    Originally posted by GaslightMike View Post
    I just picked one of these up about 2 weeks ago, so far its been great, only thing I've had to do is routine maintenance that hasn't been done in a while due to the car sitting for 7 months before I bought it. Gets about 32-36 mpg. Hope this helps!
    Did you buy that white one for 1,500? I believe it was from Modesto Craigslist. I liked that one! It looked super clean and maintained! How many miles? And did he budge on the price?

Leave a comment:

• GaslightMike
    replied
    I just picked one of these up about 2 weeks ago, so far its been great, only thing I've had to do is routine maintenance that hasn't been done in a while due to the car sitting for 7 months before I bought it. Gets about 32-36 mpg. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• festey
    started a topic Experiences with automatic Festivas reliability

Experiences with automatic Festivas reliability

00a0a_9aeCZMR9vGP_600x450.jpg00T0T_3TL9d98qi0D_600x450.jpg00t0t_w2eNDMw6P7_600x450.jpgHey everyone! I know I don't come on here often anymore but now that a seemingly decent priced automatic Festiva is on Craigslist I know I need to get back to chasing my dream...Festiva Ownership! I'm so happy this one came up as its my favorite color and an auto! Although the mileage seems somewhat high on it at 180k, And I know everyone praises their reliability but I never got a clear answer on the reliability of auto festys. I want someones knowledge and experience on this. I would be spending most of my savings on this car (1,200) which is why this is important to me. I understand this could also greatly depend on maintenance but In short I want to know the average miles an auto can get up to before failing/slipping/ect. Are they know to be decently reliable? All opinions appreciated!
    Is it worth the money? Is it still a spring chick? Too much miles? Any thoughts appreciated!
    Last edited by festey; 08-25-2013, 12:49 AM.
Working...
X